What is Website Accessibility?
Revive Detox employees strive to make online experience with www.livenextsteps.com and our website as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at Live Next Steps has made every reasonable effort to make this website accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Live Next Steps using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact Live Next Steps by Phone at (424) 253 8191
- Contact Live Next Steps by email by clicking here
Throughout Live Next Steps website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Live Next Steps cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Live Next Steps is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Live Next Steps adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Live Next Steps cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Live Next Steps conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.livenextsteps.com domain.
- Live Next Steps has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Live Next Steps chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Live Next Steps uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Live Next Steps recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.